This final stage of formal Reality Therapy/Choice Theory training normally takes place at a central location in the latter half of July. This helps bring together trainees from many backgrounds and helps establish a sense of collegiality among trainees.
The main purpose of the Certification Week is to provide trainees with an opportunity to show what they have learned in their training, to prove that they have reached an appropriate level of competence and to share their new learning with others. There is a strong atmosphere of celebration throughout such courses.
Those who complete the training successfully obtain a certificate in Reality Therapy/Choice Theory issued by the International William Glasser Institute.
The fees for an open course are €425 per person. This may be paid through the online shop.
Completion of Basic and Advanced training is a prerequisite for participating in Certification.
NOTE: The listing below displays recent posts about Courses together with its date of posting. To see an individual post please click on its name.
- More Basic Course Trainees 10 October 2023
- Basic Course Trainees 9 October 2023
- CERTIFICATION GROUP 2023 8 August 2023
- CORK BASIC COURSE 20 February 2023
- Certification 2021 16 October 2021
- Guidance Counsellors’ Basic Course 3 December 2020
- Tiglin Basic Course 23 November 2020
- Online Training at WGII 7 October 2020
- Take Charge of Your Life Workshop: SOLD OUT! 16 October 2018