Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Attend all official WGII committee meetings.
- Establish a clear role definition in conjunction with the National Executive Chairperson and Committee
- Maintain a portfolio for the role so that the job can be easily transferred to the next holder of the role
- Ensure that the WGII Policy Document on Membership is implemented
- Maintain an up-to-date list of all the officers of all the branches.
- Ensure that branches are sent their funding
- Send an annual questionnaire to all the branches to establish ways in which the National Executive can support them.
- Be the liaison person between the branches and the National Executive
- Find creative ways of connecting with lapsed members to encourage them to stay connected
- Inform branches, as appropriate, re decisions of the National Executive
- Use the Newsletter to connect with members, and consult with members about areas that are of interest to them
- Maintain a list of all those who have been certified in Reality Therapy
- See that the membership lists are sent to all members annually
- Liaise with the Office and the Secretary to ensure that membership renewal forms are sent to all members, preceding the AGM