On Sunday 15th July 2018, a group of six candidates completed the CT/RT Certification Programme in Scoil Aoife, City West, Dublin.
St. Claire Sweeney (Faculty), Devindra Mc Cowen, Mary Keating, Ivana Kofic, Stacey Hearne (Faculty), Tracey Fox, Anita Doyle, Kathleen Swayne, Eileen Hearne (Faculty) and Brian Lennon (Faculty).
The instructor for this Certification Week was Stacey Hearne. Our heartiest congratulations to the six newly certified individuals. We look forward to seeing you all at future WGII events.
A very succesful international conference has just concluded in Bogotá, the capital of Colombia.
Over 300 delegates attended with over 80 of these from countries outside of Colombia. From Ireland we had Gisela Oates, Patrick Coughlan and Brian Lennon. In addition Dr. Terry Lynch was one of the keynote speakers and made a great impression with his very clear exposition of the abuse of psychiatric medication.
The photograph shows the European group in Bogotá with delegates from Croatia, Spain and Ireland.
Keynotes and workshops continued from Thursday to Saturday. As usual, there was a wide range of topics covering all the applications of Choice Theory psychology. A significant number of the presenters were from Colombia itself, a clear measure of the success of the local member organisation, Fundación Eligir. In this conference they presented a wonderful showcase of Choice Theory and of Colombia itself, a country that is rapidly moving towards greater peace and stability.
WE WOULD LOVE TO STAY CONNECTED WITH YOU!
The European Union is introducing new regulations about the privacy of data held about its citizens. These provide admirable protection of personal information held about EU citizens and the regulations come into effect on 25th May 2018. WGII is currently contacting people on our mailing list to ensure that they can give or withdraw their permission to be on the list. If you do not receive such a message from us in the next week and you want to be on our lists please contact us and let us know what you want. If you have changed your email address it would also be helpful to contact us and let us know.
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT WGII
If you are a European Union citizen, to help comply with GDPR consent requirements, we need to confirm that you would like to receive content from us.
We do not use email messages for marketing products. To those who consent we use email to send information about events and ideas that are relevant to Choice Theory and its applications.
Basic Intensive Week: Training Module 1: Cost: €395
- March.10th-11th & March 24th-25th over two weekends Region Dublin
- April 9th-13th Easter Region Dublin
- June 18th-22nd: Region Dublin
- July 11h-15th: Venue: UCC, College Road, Region Cork
- Over two weekends Nov. 10th—11th and Nov. 24th-25th Region Dublin Courses run subject to a minimum/maximum of 6/12 participants.
- Take Charge of Your Life is an Introductory 6 hour workshop in (1×6 /2×3 /3×2 ) in Dr. Glasser’s Choice Theory Psychology of Personal Freedom. Cost €65 Waged Participants and €35 Unwaged Participants. Available to individuals and organisations Interested in getting along with significant others in their professional and personal lives. WGI-Accredited Facilitators available throughout the country.
Application Details on our website: www.wgii.ie email@example.com . 087 2649063
Further Information and Application Details on our Website: www.wgii.ie.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Kim 01 6204111 or 083 8218499
FURTHER TRAINING IN REALITY THERAPY/CHOICE THEORY
If you have started on your journey to Certification in Reality Therapy, and you are interested in continuing with any of the following training modules, please phone us at 085 7878539, or email us at: email@example.com to register your interest. Training may be offered in Cork and Dublin, depending on minimum numbers applying.
- Basic Practicum: Training Module 2. (Requirement: Must have completed Basic Week Training) Cost: €395 Due Start Date: Saturday October 13th, 2018
- Advanced Intensive Week: Training Module 3 (Requirement: Must have completed Basic Practicum) Cost €395 Date: TBC
- Advanced Practicum: Training Module 4 (Requirement: Must have completed Advanced Week Training. Cost: €395: Date: TBC
- Certification Week: Training Module 5. (Requirement: Must have completed Advanced Practicum) Cost: €425. Venue: Dublin Date: TBC
Are you familiar with the International Journal of Choice Theory & Reality Therapy?
Do you know you can download this excellent publication for free?
Visit the JOURNAL PAGE.