A Basic Week is the first step in formal Reality Therapy or Choice Theory training although many people who have no interest in further training find it a very complete entity in itself.
Normally this course is a four and a half day full time series of talks, activities and practice sessions. Currently new versions of the course are being developed to suit those who prefer evenings, week-ends or other arrangements.
The course can be organised as an “open” event and any adult may apply for a place. An alternative format is the “closed” course arranged specifically for a particular organisation and usually held in their own premises and with an individualised fee structure.
School personnel interested in training in the Glasser Quality School approach should check the Quality Schools item in the Key Areas menu.
The fees for an open course are €395 per person. This may be paid through the online shop.
NOTE: The listing below displays recent posts about Courses together with its date of posting. To see an individual post please click on its name.
- Basic Training at Merchants Quay 30 November 2023
- More Basic Course Trainees 10 October 2023
- Basic Course Trainees 9 October 2023
- CERTIFICATION GROUP 2023 8 August 2023
- CORK BASIC COURSE 20 February 2023
- Certification 2021 16 October 2021
- Guidance Counsellors’ Basic Course 3 December 2020
- Tiglin Basic Course 23 November 2020
- Online Training at WGII 7 October 2020
- Take Charge of Your Life Workshop: SOLD OUT! 16 October 2018