We are happy to announce that we will be offering our intensive training in Reality Therapy/Choice Theory online from now on.
In this time of COVID restrictions we think it more necessary than ever that people have the opportunity to learn the power of Choice Theory to enhance our ability to understand ourselves, our relationships and our lives. Applying Choice Theory to our own lives enhances wellbeing, and helping others with Reality Therapy or in education or management settings brings theory to life and has the potential to enhance the lives of all who use it.
This course is a stand-alone course that will give you ideas and skills that you can begin to use immediately in your work and life, but it can also be the first stage of the 5-stage process of Certification in Reality Therapy, accredited by William Glasser International.
You can now take our Basic Training Course from the comfort of your own home. The course has full recognition from William Glasser International.
TRAINING COURSES 2021
- January/February: Saturday Workshop: January 16th. Five Monday evening session, 7.00-10.00. Final Saturday Workshop: February 20th
- March/April: Saturday Workshop: March 6th. Five Monday evening session, 7.00-10.00. Final Saturday Workshop: April 10th
- June/July: Saturday Workshop: June 5th. Five Monday evening session, 7.00-10.00. Final Saturday Workshop: July 10th.
- August/September: Saturday Workshop: August 7th.. Five Monday evening session, 7.00-10.00. Final Saturday Workshop: September 11th
- access to ZOOM on laptop or PC (phone or tablet apps will not be effective).
- a copy of Dr Glasser’s last book: “Take Charge of Your Life”, whether on Kindle (current cost: €2.72) or in paperback (€11 online). This is the core textbook for the training course.
- attend all the sessions to attain the WGI Basic Course Certification, which is essential if they wish to continue on to further levels of training.
If you are interested in hearing about new courses, we invite you to consider joining our mailing list for “interested persons”. Read more about this HERE!