- WGII Brochure – a two-page brochure about WGII, Reality Therapy and Choice Theory psychology
- Defining Mental Health as a Public Health Issue – booklet by Dr. Glasser outlining a positive approach to personal wellbeing
- Applying Choice Theory in Your Life – a simple way of applying Choice Theory ideas to problems in your life
- Seven Caring Habits and Seven Ineffective Habits – Dr. Glasser’s own listing of the habits that represent a Control psychology approach and a Choice Theory psychology approach
- Choice Theory Spider Diagram – A neat outline of how Choice Theory ideas hang together.
WGII CONFERENCE NOTES
- TeenWellBeing – Copy of Brian Lennon’s Conference Presentation on Teenage Wellbeing
- Ruth's Workshop Notes – Ruth Bradbrook’s Workshop Notes
- Ireland 2018 conference Ruth Bradbrook – Ruth Bradbrook’s Presentation
These will download to your default download folder on your own computer.