The Advanced Week is open only to those who have completed a Basic Week and Basic Practicum. The goal of such a week is to help the trainees integrate the different knowledge and skills into their own personal style.
Following the principles of the Glasser Quality School the course is very much needs driven and so there is constant checking that the participants are getting the information and skills that they require.
Information about forthcoming advanced weeks will be displayed in the members’ section (as these courses are only open to those who have completed Basic training).
The fees for an open course are €395 per person. This may be paid through the online shop.
NOTE: The listing below displays recent posts about Courses together with its date of posting. To see an individual post please click on its name.
- Reality Therapy Training 31 March 2021
- Guidance Counsellors’ Basic Course 3 December 2020
- Tiglin Basic Course 23 November 2020
- Online Training at WGII 7 October 2020
- Take Charge of Your Life Workshop: SOLD OUT! 16 October 2018