- Attend all official WGII committee meetings.
- Establish a clear role definition in conjunction with the National Executive Chairperson and Committee
- Maintain a portfolio for the role so that the job can be easily transferred to the next holder of the role
- Monitor recognition of counsellor training courses.
- Liaise with special interest groups within WGII and creatively find ways of developing new initiatives.
- Liaise with members to establish needs of members in regard to professional development.
- Organise professional development programmes annually (including the Richard Pulk Seminar), based on the needs of the members.
- Establishing a budget for each event
- Booking venue.
- Engaging Presenters
- Arranging written agreements with presenters
- Seeing to advertising.
- Receiving applications.
- Registering course.
This will include:
Maintaining links with other accrediting bodies.