As an AUTHOR you are permitted to make postings to the website.
You are also permitted to edit the postings and you will see and Edit option at the head of each posting.
Thank you for taking on this role on our website.
TO CONTRIBUTE A POST USING THE POSTING PAGE (recommended).
When you log on you will see Posting Page inlcuded in the links on your welcome panel on the right of the screen.
Click on that link and it will take you to a special page for contributing a post to the website.
Note that any images you upload should be smaller than one megabyte.
After submitting a post you are strongly recommended to check it immediately on the home page and edit it if necessary.
TO CONTRIBUTE A POST USING THE DASHMBOARD
- Go to the site dashboard. There are two ways of doing this. (1) Click on the W at top left and then click on POSTS or (2) use this DASHBOARD LINK.
- At the top of the POSTS screen click on NEW POST.
- Give this a title.
- Type in your text (and format it as you wish).
- On the right sidebar click on any categories you wish this post to be included in.
- In the REQUIRE MEMBERSHIP section of the sidebar you can restrict access to this content if you wish. (Normally not required.)
- When your post is ready click UPDATE in the right sidebar.
- To return to the website, click on WGII on the top toolbar.
On any posting or page you are entitled to edit you will see EDIT somewhere on the screen.
Click this and then edit the text as required.
Click UPDATE on the right sidebar.