This is a six-hour workshop about Choice Theory psychology and how to apply it to your life.
It is intended for the general public and may take the form of one six-hour day, two three-hour sessions or may be spread out over a number of days.
If you are interested in attending or organising a “Take Charge” workshop please contact WGII (details at the bottom of this page or use one of the following forms:
If you are applying for an advertised course USE Course Application Form
If you are interested in future courses, in becoming a facilitator or mentor: USE THIS FORM
Note that those wishing to become a “Take Charge of Your Life” facilitator need to have completed the official WGI certification process and will need to contact a mentor.
Those wishing to become mentors need to be existing faculty of WGI.
NOTE: The listing below displays recent posts about Courses together with its date of posting. To see an individual post please click on its name.
- Happy Faces! 1 February 2024
- Choice Kids 25 January 2024
- Choice Theory for Children & Families 30 November 2023
- Basic Course at Merchants Quay 30 November 2023
- Basic Training Completed 30 November 2023
- More Basic Course Trainees 10 October 2023
- Basic Course Trainees 9 October 2023
- CERTIFICATION GROUP 2023 8 August 2023
- CORK BASIC COURSE 20 February 2023
- Certification 2021 16 October 2021